Have pelvic pain and headache. Had unprotected sex. HPT test is negative. Is there chances of getting pregnant?

I had my monthly cycle three weeks ago. Three days after it was over my partner and I had unprotected sex. Approximately a week ago I began to experience pelvic pain and I have constant headaches I can not shake. I have also been extremely sleepy. I took a HPT that came back negative but suspected that was because I haven't actually missed my cycle and that it is too early to detect. I honestly don't think I am pregnant because those are the only symptoms I have. Is there a possibility I could have conceived and this is a part of early pregnancy or is it another underlying problem?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013