Have pelvic pain and abdominal pain. Scan shows Fallopian tube swollen. Had hysterectomy done. Cause?

Hi, i had a hysterectomy 2 years ago where my womb,csrvix and uterus was removed. I started with pelvic pain and lower back pain about 6 months ago. This pain has gradually got worse and i now have severe abdominal pain and pelvic pain. I had a scan last week which showed my left fallopian tube swollen.. i still have both tubes and my overaies. ( i am 37) what would be the cause of a swollen tube? ruth
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013