Have pelvic pain. Tests all fine. Can "Doggie Style" be the cause?

I m having pelvic pain about where my lady parts are located. I went to my doctor for a Pap smear and annual exam and she said she did not feel any cysts or anything and my urine was clean. I was talking to a lady about it an she said her doctor told her that doggie style can be harmful and a that is the position I use most often was wondering if that could be why I feel this pain. I read about air embolisms could be dangerous but couldn t find much more information on it.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013