Have pelvic, lower abdomen, vaginal pain, numb bottom, urinating urge, vaginal bleeding. Cervix removed after cervical cancer

Pain in hips and pelvic area, it goes into my lower back and causes numbness in my bottom and backs of legs. Fullness in my abdomen all the time, constantly need to pee, heaviness in vagina and back passage with constant bleeding from vagina, pressure and pain in this area when I sit, constant pain in lower abdomen area, vagina and back passage when I walk, had cervical cancer, cervix was removed still waiting on all clear from this, CIN3 in womb
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013