Have pelvic abdominal pain after hysterectomy, diagnosed as pelvic nerve damage. Taking various medicines, but not enough relief

My Name is Antonella I had an hysterectomy in 2005 after the surgery I Suffered from Pelvic abdominal painno Dr or test was able to tell me why I was in so much pain. I wasnt diagnosed untill 4 years later with severed pelvic nerve damage, since then I have been on Lyrica, Panadeine forte, and other pain meds I cant remember the name I was on Oxycontin for 3 years always increasing the mgs trhough the months and I am now on Methadone Physeptone 10mg 3 times a day I have put on 11 kilos I went from 50kg to 61kg I dont eat much I know this is due from the medication but the bigger problem is the meds dont work anymore is there anything else I can take for this severe pain I have look forward to hear from you thanks Antonella
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013