Have pcos with thyroid. On thyrox25mg for regular periods. Missed periods after stopping medicine. PG test negative. Concerned

hi i had pcos with thyroid ,so i am taking medication thyrox25mg tablet daily and femilon for getting regular periods, after marriage i stopped femilon and my periods normal,suddenly again this time its irregular periods, now i have a doubt i have checked thyroid recently and report shows normal so my doctor told to stop my medication,then also i missed my period this time i have checked pregnancy test also it shows negative .its almost 40 days over from last period.can anyone help me what to do next?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012