Have pcos with fibroids. Getting irregular periods. Is it safe to take gluconorm SR? Will it helps to conceive?

I have an irregular menstruation cycle. I have a Fibroid (mostly subserous) ( PCO ) Now doctor prescribe me the following medicine: Gluconorm SR (1gm) : daily 1 tab Gluconorm SR (500) : daily 1 tab Ovacare fort (A+B) : daily (A+B) twice Dornis I am continuing the above prescribe medicine for last 3 month. Now I want to know that is the above medicine is right for me and is it helps me to conceive.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012