Have pcos. Not able to conceive. Given ovral l for cyst in ovary. How to increase chances of pregnancy?

I have pcos and im no6 able to conceive.i donot have any other health hisbands count is good.last month doc gave 100mg clomide for first 5 days and injected fsh and lh leveles and hcg 0000mg and from scan the follicle growth is good and hav ovulated yet cudnot conceive.this cycle on my 2nd day she scanned and said i have a cyst and so gave ovaryl l for a mont im not sure y i am given a contraceptive pill and how can i boost my chances of conceiving plz suggest
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012