Have pcos. Gall bladder attacks, fever, pain under ribs, lethargy, nausea, bloating, constipation, indigestion. On metformin, ginette. Side effect?

I have pcos wnich was diagnosed 7 years ago after daughters birth, It was also the start of severe gallbladder attacks which i have had one to two a year since, is sometimes accompanied by fever. I have a lot of right side pain under ribs,lethargy,nausea, right side bloating indigestion,constipation, etc.I also have a lot of pelvic pain general and sharp pain in ovaries. i am on metformin 500mg x2 a day and ginette for pcos symptoms.could it be the medication causing these problems?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013