Have pcod, done laproscopy, follicular study, had hucog hp, had intercourse. Best time for intercourse?

Hello, we are married since November 2005 and my wife was suffering from pcod and she had successful laproscopy in last of december 2012.......Now today (6th April) was the 13th day of my wife...she was regularly going to the hospital for follicular studies from 9th day (2nd April)....she has 2 big follicles of size 18 and 20mm today....Today ( at 2pm on 6th April )she had hucog 0000 hp as per advice of her gynecologist....we had intercourse 2 times (night of 10th day and 12th day).....Please advice when can these follicles rupture and what would be most appropriate time to do intercourse in order to get pregnant...Thanks and best regards....SAM
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
May 2013
Usually after giving the injection it will take around 36 to 40 hours for release of the ovum.
So you better have intercourse for three days from tomorrow.
Possibly that will help in increasing the chances of pregnancy.
She can continue the tablets prescribed by the doctor during this period.
If she miss the expected date of periods go for pregnancy test once.
For more details you can ask me through: