Have pcod. Want to conceive. Taken clofert 100, mucomix, FSH injections and provigil 5000iu.

hello madam, i am 25year old n i have pcod . it ia 2years to my marriage n now m planing to concieve. i went to 2 gynecologist for consultant. last monnth on feb 20th i got my MC n folling that i took clofert 100 and mucomix. besides that gynec. given 9 injection of f.s.h 75ml. n on my 16th day she gave provigil 5000iu. n tld me to get personal contact with husband after 24hrs. that is i took injection in the night near 8pm n nxt day we contacted. n after 16 day my result was negative . my question is that other gynec. told me to have personal contact after 36 hrs.. so it is the timing problm or how many hrs within we should do.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Thank you for the query.
treatment of infertility is a continuous process and both the partners should be investigated .
A healthy sperm live in partner's genital tract for 72 hrs.,and the ovum lives for 24 hrs after follicle ruptures.
It will always be better to get personal contact regularly in fertile period if the couple staying together in that period.Alternate day contact is also good enough.please discuss with you gynecologist and continue treatment.
Hope you get the result soon .