Have pattern alopecia, tirendess, acne, joint pain, stiffness. Advice

Hi I am 36 years old and male I have been suffering from pattern alopcia starting in june last year now i have total hair loss on my head and face. I am now getting hair loss on my upper body and have a exstream case of acne , getting spots on my face and neck and my back and chest is completly covered. Since the alopecia has started i have been suffering from tiredness and i get very tired quickly if i do something physical. My body joints feels achy and stiff but mainly in the evening. I have been to see my GP on a number of times but every time I have seen a different Doctor and the only thing I was given is a cream for the alopecia and a blood test for phyriode and liver but the results was ok, i feel concerned and alarmed about my condition and feel that these could be symtoms for condition. Please could you give me some advice or piont me in the right direction.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012