Have partial epilepsy. Taking Lemitor and Frisium. Want to get pregnant

Hi this is Radha, I am having partial epilepsy . In last 3 years I have 3 seizers. The one in 2010 was due to less sleep, actually I had to take a flight at 6 in morning and I got up at 4 in morning so had one. Second one was in 2011 June when i missed my medicine. Third one just in this month on 10th Dec 12.The reason was I took Azithol (to get rid of pimples from my face). I am currently taking 200 MG (Lemitor ) + Frisium 5 MG+ Epilex Syrup (5 ML)Need your advice as I am planning to go for pregnancy . Your advice will be really appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013