Have parotid gland tumor. Having inflammation that would turn purple and then leak pus. What should I do?

Hi ever since I was a little girl I had issues with my ear and tonsils. about 15 years ago I noticed a lump on my ear, I was told it was a parotid gland tumor... I had a CT scan and showed a sac about 3x4 cm, then I had an aspiration and the fluid looked just like cannola oil. the results came back and it was a bening cyst so the MD didnt recommend surgery, however every year I would get a painful inflammation on the anterior ear that would turn purple and then tear my skin and star leaking pus-like fluid w/some pus-like crystals...... the last time this happened was about 15 years ago......Now Im having the same painful swelling again. what should I do
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013