Have parenchymal disease. Protein discharge. Is immunotherapy safer than dialysis?

dR. sTEPEHN PLEASE HELP US ... MY GRANDSON 29 TO 30 0R 31 IS NOW AT A KIDNEY HOSPITAL. please help us as he is diagnosed for parenchymal disease. But his bladder is strong. My daughter is now traumatised due to her deceased husband of 5 years dialysis . what shall we suggest doctor ? the doctor said his kidney filter is punctured that protein is discharged. my grandson is confused and is speaking what he he says but he could recognized people around him. please help us doctor what to do. what is immunotherapy Doc? is this safer than dialysis?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013