Have paragard IUD, cramps, spotting, mood swings. What is going on?

Hi, I have the paragard IUD and typically my periods have been awfully heavy with a LOT of cramping. I had cramps on Friday and Sunday but not for very long and I have only been spotting. I was supposed to start my period on Saturday and typically my 2nd day is always horrible. I m concerned that I am hardly bleeding at all. I have never had a light period in my life. I don t really have any other pregnancy symptoms besides moodiness so I don t think that s it. Any idea why this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013