Have panic attacks and chest pain . Stopped Citrolopram. Alternate medication?

I have severe panic disorder in which i feel like i am having a heart attack with feeling of doom. i have had this yeder for more than seven years. I was taking citrolopram for about five years and decided to stop in July. Since then, my panic attacks have increased immensely. I started taking webutrin but only lasted days on that due to the side effects. I am now taking citrolopram mg again for the past six weeks and have tremors and chest pain when i wake up every morning. It then turns into a major panic attack. Then i find that i have to take klonopin to take the edge away. I want to change to a different med than celexa and have heard that klonopin is the answer. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013