Have pancreatic Parenchymal abnormalities consisting of hyperechoic foic in pancreatic head, back pain. Help?

I have pancreatic Parenchymal abnormalities consisting of hyperechoic foic in my pancreatic head . can this cause pain in my upper right back and is there any thing that can ease the pain and not drugs I have been on them to long as it is. I have had stents put in over the last year and also one time there was air over my retroperitoneum from perforation retroperitoneal. I fill I'm getting no where.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013