Have palpitation. Normal Echo and ECG. Do not want to take Prothiadene. What can I do?

sir i am 24 yrs old. last 1 year i had weakness and some fear about my health i consulted neurologist he prescribed t.prothiadene but i wont take that becoz the another doctor told dont take thats life long drug. so i manage my self with prayer and other mind changing methods .yesterday night at 1o clock i have palpitation about 120 beats .i have feared then within 20 min my heart beat at normal. now i am in confusion becoz i already done all blood tests normal,echo, ecg normal.what is the solution for this . i am going to marriage coming march. pls help me.what can i do.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012