Have pale white patches on forehead, roughness subsided with antioxidant, cetrizine, kojic acid, clobetasol, paleness present

I have two pale white patches on my forehead and its been there for around 6 weeks . i saw a doctor and he prescribed antioxidants (Amox) and cetrizine and kojic acid cream and clobetasol cream .
the rough texture has gone now but the paleness is still there . i am dark skinned and 27 years old . the patches were rough almost like some sort of allergy initially but they are normal now . its not exactly a white patch but it is several shades lighter than my brown skin tone and very noticeable.
can you help please ? i am really scared now
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013