Have paining, swollen knee and calf. Blood test done. On medication but no relief

Helo I have knee pain and swelling on my knee and calf I can't walk properly and can't bend my leg it's very pain full situation I'm 30 yr old and I have never problem before but last four months this problem start and my doctor refer me to rethmoligiest specialist and he took my blood test and my reports show my RA is +ve so he start the medicine but problem is still there and nothing difference please reply me I become normal life or not thanks
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013