Have painful swollen tongue and lymph nodes in neck. Have nausea, dizziness and tiredness. Cause?

i had a black tongue on the right side of mouth, tongue is swollen and my lymph nodes in neck were swollen and very painful. Piercing pain in ears. ENT looked down nose into the throat. Thought salivary gland might have an infection and thought the hyoid may have been hurt. That was 6 weeks ago. 4 weeks ago I again saw the ENT to tell him I was in extreme pain. He thought I then had TMJ . He prescribed anti inflammatory drug and hyrdocordone for pain. I was so nauseous, dizzy, and tired. After 1 week of just sleeping and being sick. I saw my regular doctor and was given a steriod for tongue swelling and an antibiotic to help with the tongue soreness and color. What do I have
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013