Have painful stomach cramps after C-Section. All tests fine. Cure?

good morning doctor. ever since my c-section 4 years I have been suffering from persistent very painful stomache cramps . they are so painful that I cannot sleep and continue for several weeks. I have gone to my gynae doctor and she s done numerous tests on my uterus and ovaries but all is fine. she cannot explain the reason for this pain. I also had ultrasound tests but also everything is fine. What is the cause of my pain and how can I cure it completely?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013