Have painful periods, dark or old blood. Is that causing nausea, bloating?

I have has painful periods that for the first two days are showing as dark or old blood. They then become heavy and with clots. They are irregular and can be up to two weeks late. During this time I suffer immensly from bloating , diarrhoea in the morning urgently, constipation in the evening. I am tired constantly. I have pain in my tailbone to the point it causes nausea . It hurts to stand or sit. I suffer from shooting pain down my leg and bum. I have also been suffering from depression .
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer