Have painful lymph node in collar bone. Diagnosed with LTBI. Healing time?

Hi Doc, i have a lymph node in my left collar bone for years now but it has started paining lately, when i had it checked the doctor told me to undergo several tests like FNAC, Heamogram etc. though he couldn't find out with FNAC and heamogram is normal, so he prescribed me ECR, Mantaux and QuantiFERON gold test etc., now the Mantaux and quantiferon is positive and the doctor said that i have LTBI, now i am a little scared though it has been a week since i;ve started taking the medicine but still not feeling good... can you help??
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013