Have painful lump under arm, increased frequency. Have fibromyalgia, willerbrand disease

for years I have been getting a very painful lump under my left arm. They usually go away within a few days. They have never coordinated with me being sick. Now i am getting them more frequently and at present I have one under EACH arm. They are not red, it is painful to just have my arms down. I do have Fibromyalgia and von Willebrand disease. I don't feel like either of those conditions have anything to do with these lumps.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013