Have painful lump on labia discharging yellow liquid. Had cysts that go away. Reason?

Hi. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I developed a small lump on my right labia toward the lower portion of my vagina . I waited and waited for it to come to a head but it never happened. I have in the past gotten cysts down there during menstruation but it would always go away. This one has just gotten bigger and more painful. At one point it started leaking so I looked at it closer and thought it was ready but only yellowish fluid came out. Then it stopped. Well yesterday it started leaking again. Again I looked at it, squeezed it some and more yellow fluid, then pink and some blood . Then back to yellow. I don t get it. My next OB appt isn t until 3/11. Help!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013