Have painful lump between breasts, called for second mammogram. Thoughts?

Hello Dr. Lundi! I m a 54 yr old female and I have a lump in between breasts that has become painful. It feels like the lump has changed in shape but has definitely gotten larger. I asked my doc to look at it few months ago and she said it s probably nothing to worry about. I had a mammogram last Thur, which Fri I got a call that I needed to come back for 2nd mammogram. Your thoughts?? Any advice would be very appreciated! :O)
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012