Have painful knot on upper abdominal region. Feeling bloated, mild fever. Looking for remedies

Hi, I have a knot like tension in my upper abdominal region. It s not extremely painful but it is constant and accasionaly throbbing. Near my top two Abbs feel alittle bloated, but it s not hard, pain started about six hrs ago, about an hr after that I tried eating a sandwich and it did not really effect it at all. I m alittle tender in the region that is hurting. I took some peptobismol about two hrs ago, which had no effect. Also I believe I have a slight fever . Any suggestions on remedies that I may try of the cause?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012