Have painful, itchy, hard pimple like bump on left side of clitoris. Any need to worry?

Good Day Yesterday I noticed discomfort around my private area and last night I inspected and found a round, hard pimple-like thing on the left side of my clitoris. Its quite painful when I touch it but goes away after and moves under the skin. My husband had a look and thought it could be an insect bite because of the slight itch . I have a lot of discomfort now as I sit and move around at work. Is it something to be worried about?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Thank for choosing HCM, if this swelling causing pain and discomfort then the further evaluation is highly indicative, to rule out the possibility of infective lymph node or for wart,, and if does not cause any thing then leave it like that only, good day