Have painful cuts on the inside of foreskin. Had yeast infection. Applied hydrocortisone, clotrimazole. Bacterial infection?

I have 3 very painful cuts on the inside of my foreskin . I am 26 and a diabetic and have been through a yeast infection before. I had a yeast infection that I though was healed and had unprotected with my girlfriend. I noticed almost an immediate rip when inside of her but was able to keep going. The next day I woke up to a very sore, swollen foreskin. I am able to retract the skin unless I am in the shower or trying to clean it with water (due to the sharp pain near the cuts). They started out raised and are now flat and look almost like an opened blister (no puss comes out at all). you can just see the fresh red skin. Insterted to take an anti biotic for a possible bacterial infection because the hydrocortisone 1% and clotrimazole cream that I switched using every time I cleaned was not working. Here I am, day 3 of anti biotic (5day cycle) and still switching up creams after cleaning and the cuts are still there and VERY VERY painful at times. I ve tried wearing loose clothing down there to avoid contact but sometimes it doesn t help. I have a urologist appointment Friday. Am I doing something wrong? I started leaving the foreskin back when I first noticed the cuts but it got harder, I now barley pull it back because its hard to keep it back. When I put the cream on I am pulling the foreskin up to get to the cuts and then leaving it (as it normal sits). The cuts are only around the tight ring that normally tightens with a yeast infection. Can someone tell me if I m doing something wrong with the cleaning? I was using cold water - no soap - now using warm water - no soap. Oh another thing, I did use scented soap the first two days then stopped - maybe the cuts are reacting to that? I just want them to heal already - I haven t been with another person in months, besides my gf. I don t think it s an STD but I m not sure - can someone help me out here?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013