Presence of canker sore
on the upper right back corner of mouth can be attributed to:
1. Emotional stress
2. Lack of certain vitamins and minerals
in the diet (like iron, folic acid
, or vitamin B-12)
3. Poor oral hygiene
4. Hormonal changes
5. Food allergies
1. Maintaining proper oral hygiene
2. Use of antiseptic mouthwash & gargles
3. Analgesics to provide symptomatic relief
& multi mineral supplementation
5. Avoiding hot, spicy food, alcohol & smoking
If it still persist, it will be better to consult an ENT specialist
& get a proper examination done.
Based on that, appropriate management steps could be taken.
Wishing you a Good Health.
Let me know if I need to clarify further.
Thanks & take care.