Have painful bump above Areola. Have hypothyroidism, hypogonadism, growth hormone deficiency and hypopiuitarism. Advice?

I have a painful red bump above my right areola . I m a twenty three year old male, with hypothyroidism , hypogonadism , human growth hormone deficiency and hypopiuitarism. The bump appeared today. cancer runs in the female side of my family. I thought it was a pimple, but there s no puss and it s too painful to be one. When I squeeze the bump, it feels like I m trying to squeeze a really small marble. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013