Have painful breasts and cramps in buttocks and lower back. What is the pink secretion?

i m having pain in my breast , cramps in my hips, buttocks and lower back. i did two urine test there neg. and ablood test to the same results and i feel so pregnant. I had me period a week before due date and on the actual due date i had period cramps along with a pinky secretion and then couple of days after the same pain and secretion and from then till now i having what i stated first and also nausea and very irritable and heart beats harder
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer