Have painful and swollen vagina . Had D&C done and on Doxycycline. Diagnosed as allergy. Suggestions?

Hi I just recently had a Miscarriage and a D+C was performed. The day of the procedure I was given doxycycline . I took one ten minutes I had severe itching on my vagina it is now 5 days later and my entire vagina is swollen raw and severely painful I went to the doctor the ER and they said I had an allergic reaction to Betadine . I was given Diflucan and some steroids . Still has not improved . My skin is so raw it s bleeding . I have a hard time sitting down . What can I do to heal this?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013