Have painful and itchy blisters all over scalp, behind ears, fever, swollen glands. Had lymphadenectomy done. Any cure?

i have several little blisters all over my scalp and behind my ears that are very painful and itchy (to the point that i am in tears and scratching my neck and head almost raw). running a fever at night for almost a week straight but it dies out durring the day. rash circling my neck like a necklace. 2 swollen glands (?) at the base of my scalp in the back. swollen lymphnode on my right side of my neck. had a lymphadenectomy 2 years ago on the left side of my neck to test for Non-Hodgins Lymphoma . i have no medical insurance and am reluctant to go to the er for nothing . any advise is MUCH appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012