Have painful Sebaceous cyst on neck. Taking Bactrine and Vicodin. Feel fatigued and lethargic. Recommendations?

I have a big, very painful sebaceous cyst on the back of my neck . I am currently taking bactrine(?) and my doctor also gave me generic vicodin for pain. The plan was for me to see if we go down on its own and then he was going to send me to a plastic surgeon to have it removed. I am planning on going back to see him tomorrow but wanted to ask someone else s opinion, too. For the past several days, I have been feeling very fatigued and lethargic. I am not sleeping well, but usually I would not feel this way even with reduced sleep. I have never taken illegal drugs of any kind, but I could only describe this feeling as being stoned. Does this have anything to do with the cyst on my neck?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013