Have pain while walking. Had bone and pseudogout surgery. Advised for a knee replacement. What to do?

I had open knee bone spur & pseudogout surgery 4 weeks ago..I was supposed to have a partial knee replacement butwhen doctor went in he noticed the spurs and he basically cleaned it up&clued me up& said I need a total knee replacement ..!I injured knee 14 years ago..I've had arthritis for years & have had ever injection possible,2 one scores over the still hurts to walk& I use a walker or crutches..I walk with an awful limp,I can feel the bone on bone!it's a this normal..range motion is at 95 degrees..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013