Have pain while urinating and while sex. Started after doing a candida cleanse. What is wrong?

I have pain while urinating and pain at the bottom of stomach after sex and it also hurts really bad while having intercourse. THis all started after doing a candida cleanse from the candida wellness center on line. I have had this problem for 2 months now. THey just suggested to keep taking the pills it will get better but i will not take anymore. My sex life is ruined.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Pain while urination could be due to urinary infection or chemical urethritis.
Test urine for infection with routine urine examination and for culture and sensitivity.
Drink plenty of oral fluids and water.
If there is any infection in the urine, a course of antibiotics are required.
Therefore consult the doctor for examination and medication.
Hope I have answered your query.