Have pain while doing abdominal exercises. Have Copper-T. Could it dislocate?

Halo doctor,after my delivery, i had copper t contraception one and a half years ago.Now i started doing abdominal exercises to tuck in my tummy. I feel more pain in my arms,tummy,and leg due to the exercises. Now I scared whether the copper t will be dislocated due to the exercises. I want the reply.Till now I didn t have any problem with copper t. One more question.My copper T expires by June 2013. Up to which month I can have intercourse with my husband to avoid the baby formation.Is there any doing heavy exercises an copper t. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013