Have pain urinating, pelvic pain. Discontinued amytriptoline, on estradiol, hydrocodone. Had partial vaginal hysterectomy, oophrectomy. Ask doctor online

I had a partial vaginal hysterectomy in April of 2012 due to uterine prolapse 4th degree? had kept my ovaries then was having such bad pelvic pain thinking it was due to adhesions and cysts had a bilateral oophrectomy in November of 2012 then continued to have pelvic pain and referred to a urologist and had a cystoscopy in March of 2013 just last month I am still having pelvic pain I wake up every morning with it and have pain with urination in my bladder area the docter had given me amytriptoline to take with hydroxizine and I took it once and got exteremly dizzy and itchy so I decided not to take it have an appt with dr on april 17th but the only thing I know is that I have IC and that's all that was said to me I am taking estradiol 1mg daily and I take a half of a 5mg hydrocodone in a.m. and half in pm it seems to help the most for the pain I have tried just ibuprophen and tylenol doesn't touch the pain I am extremely frusturated with all of this and feel lost I feel as if I have this "mystery" pain and no answers other than here... take this "antidepressent that acts as a smooth tissue thing" (which I had to research myself) and take this anihistimine that will dry you up I'm just really tired of the pain I know it could be alot worse ...but I have two young boys and I can't be using the restroom constantly and hurting it's just really frusturating and if anyone can help it would really mean alot to me thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013