Have pain under the ribs, bloating stomach and loose stools. No medication or test till now. What should be done now?

I have had pain under my right ribs and up into my shoulder and throught the front of my ribs, My stomcah is bloating with excess gas and pains, my stools are loose and slightly yellow i have been like this for 6 days now just as i think it is getting better the pain gets worse and and i need to run to the toilet should i go and seek medical advice from my doctor or will it pass. We do have gaulbladder issues in our family as i have recently been told.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Sep 2013