Have pain under ribs, lower back muscle. Ultrasound test done, have fatty liver. What can it be?

I have right sided discomfort under my ribs. Had issues for 5+ years and only in last 2 months has it worsened. Tight lower back muscles along with tight abdominal wall muscles. Feels like something under the ribcage. Had ultrasound a few years ago. Fatty liver but nothing else remarkable. Wondering if a gall bladder can give chronic symptoms overact years or what else the possibilities could be. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013