Have pain under ribs. Feel muscle tearing lifting weight. Have nerve problems, taking injections. Did x-rays, scans, colonoscopy

I have a great deal of pain under my ribs and just to the side of my naval. I make a great deal of noise and it actually feels like my muscle fibers are tearing when I try to lift weights. I have had many test, GI, X-rays, scans including a full body scan , colonoscopy etc. all come back normal. I do have nerve problems in my back currently getting facet injections for the pain, could this all be associated? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013