Have pain under rib and back . Had gall bladder removed. Cause and cure?

I had my gall bladder removed 1 year and 2 months ago and have been doing great up until 3 days ago. I have the same dull pain under the right rib and the sharp pain in the back. What can I take to help with the pain? I am exhausted and have not slept for the 3 days. My doctor prescribed me Lortab before the surgery but I have none left. Should I see about getting another prescription. The real question is why has the same exact pain returned?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013