Have pain under left rib, upper belly is hard, back pain and sternum pain. Remedy?

I have pain under my left rib like something is rubbing and my left rib is buldging out. below my left rib is hard and lumpy I don't know if it is my intestines or colan that is lumpy. also it hurts what is called i think the strudum, when i reach up or streach it feels like it is ripping. what could it be. the pain in my lower left rib has been going on for about 2 months now but I first noticed it about 4 months ago. and my upper belly gets hard like there is a band tighting up. my back hurts too, mostly my right lower back. sometimes it feels like my sides are rubbing like everything is dry or there is an infections and it is swishing around making my sides hurt like i ran a mile.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013