Have pain under left arm to back left side. Had anxiety attack. Advice?

I am having pain under my left arm to my back left side only. It doesn't extend into my middle back. I am currently experiencing chills. My heart is not experiencing pain at all but I just had a small anxiety attack that I calmed in two minutes while inhaling thru my nose and out they my mouth. My arm is not bothering me unless I think about it... I feel like I am just reading too much online information which is making me over think and worry. My back and neck may be out but I just want to make sure I shouldn't get to a hospital quickly. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013