Have pain throughout body and swollen lump on neck. Unable to sleep. Suggestions?

HI, I have needling pain through out my body and all my joints hurt and pop. Pain in my neck at the spin and a lump there that swells and shoots pain up my nech and the sided of my head and down my shoulders. at times my muscles fell bruised of burning. I fell jittery and anxioty all the time and i don t sleep vary well at night.I have sever abdominal pain at night and will feel bruised the next day this doe not happen all nights. Ive been hospitalized up to 7 days before and the doctor at first thought i was an alcaholic. I don t drink at all or do drugs. I recently was hospitalized for 2 days for a severe allergic reaction and my intire body was covered in a rash that itched and made me feel like i was lite fire! My follow op doctor called me today and said my White blood cell count was high. I don t feel right and don t under stand wy they can t find out whats going on with me. I got Lead poisoning about 20 years ago working at a lead smelting plant which also purified copper, zink ,silver, gold and other precious metals. my lead was 54 over 40. I worked there for over a year and and the plant shut down by the EPA for toxit dumping in 1997 ware they found high toxic levels of lead, cadnium,copper, and zink, I was only tested for lead by the hospital. I have a lot of other symtoms and problems but these are the main ones
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013