Have pain, swollen back, side, blood in urine, after accident, feel hip higher, leaning. What is causing?

I had a car crash a week ago hit both to passenger side and drivers side (I was driving) nothing wad broken but I have hit my right side very hard send been shaken about. I have whiplash and back and neck pain. I have lower back pain also and feel out of line as if right hip higher and I'm leaning to left. Today my back and side (on right) were swollen, saw to touch and I have had blood in my urine, what will be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013