Have pain pelvic area, lower back. Urinating urge. Heavy periods, odd spotting. Toes red, brown discharge. Athletes foot?

For a while now I have had the following-Constant pain in my pelvic area which feel like period pains, lower back pain. My legs have started to feel heavy and achey. I need to empty my bladder more often and it can be uncomfatable to pass water. I sometimes get pain in my right kidney area. My last few periods have been extreamly heavy and out of sync. Normally my period would last for 7 days but now they vary between 10 days with the last one only being 2 days but very heavy. I was having to change my tampan every 1.5 hours. I have also started to get the odd bit of spotting. I am constanly tired and sometimes get a pain in my cervix. I have recently started to lose a brown/orange fluid from inbetween my toes on my left foot. All my toes are red and sore and swollen but not itchy so I doubt this is Atletes foot. Any ideas? Im 29 years old and female.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013